Ardak is a versatile multimedia designer and researcher specializing in the dynamic intersection of digital and physical domains. An Arts and Design professional with BFA and MFA degrees in Graphic Design from St Petersburg University, as well as an MFA in Design & Technology from Parsons School of Design. Ardak's expertise spans online education, television production, exhibition design and a diverse range of collaborative multidisciplinary projects. Currently, she contributes as a designer and researcher at Studio TheGreenEyl.
- 3D Graphics | Generative AI | Typography | Motion Design
- Adaptable across diverse creative domains and teams.
- Software: Cinema 4D, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Unity, Figma, TouchDesigner.
- Programming: Python, C#, HTML/CSS.
- XR Proficiency: VR, AR, XR technologies.
- Visual Storytelling | Concept Innovation | Prototyping (Digital and Physical)